Scott Harrison Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
We have added new protocols to keep everyone healthy and safe.We are committed to continuing this by monitoring guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health, and abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
These measures include:
- All technicians are prescreened each morning for any COVID-19 symptoms and signs.
- Techs must wash their hands with Sanitizer before walking up to the customer’s house.
- We do not shake hands and we maintain social distancing.
- Our techs wear protective gear such as shoe covers, gloves (disposed after use at each job) and mask.
- Cleanliness of each work area. We wipe down and sanitize all work spaces before and after.
- Handsfree work approval through our Contractor Software App or via phone. This goes for payment processing as well.
- We are prepared to take any necessary steps to keep our customers and staff safe.
- We offer Indoor Air Quality products to keep your family safe indoors.