Water Heater Repair & Installation Orange County CA
Comprehensive Water Heater Services in Stanton & Beyond
Your water heater may be the most depended-upon appliance you have in your home, so if it stops working properly or springs a leak, you’ll need to get it fixed ASAP. At Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc., we are the name to call when you need reliable installation, replacement, maintenance, or water heater repair in Orange County, CA.
We deliver professional results done quickly and done right. We service all different types of water heaters, including both gas and electric-powered systems of all shapes and sizes.
Quality Water Heater Repairs Throughout Orange County
A broken water heater can really be a downer on your day to day life. Going without hot water makes showers and baths far less comfortable, prevents you from cleaning your clothes properly, and can make cooking take longer and be considerably more difficult.
So when your water heater has a problem that needs to be fixed, you absolutely need to have it addressed right away by the Orange County water heater repair team from Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
Common Water Heater Problems We Can Repair Include:
- Broken heating elements
- Gas connection issues
- Thermostat problems
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Reduced capacity
- Exhaust issues
- Electrical connection problems
The only problem we don’t advise repairing is a leaking tank. Leaks can be dangerous, and a leaking tank is usually a sign that the tank itself has corroded badly to the point where it’s not worth repairing. When this is the case, our plumbing technician will almost always recommend replacing your water heater outright.
When to Consider Installing a New Water Heater
Has the time come to replace your water heater? If your tank is roughly eight years old, is showing signs of significant wear, or your water heater has sprung a leak, call Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc. and schedule a new water heater installation in Orange County right away.
However, outside of the obvious signs of a leak, serious damage, or age, you may be uncertain if your system is failing. Keep an eye out for any of the following indications that may also point to the need for a new water heater.
How Do You Know When to Replace a Hot Water Heater?
- If your water has changed to a murky or rusty color
- If there are signs of rust or corrosion within the tank
- If your utility bills have increased significantly
- If the need for repairs is constant
- If your water heater begins to make loud and unusual sounds, similar to knocking
- If there is a consistent lack of hot water
- If your system can no longer keep up with your hot water needs
If you notice any of the above issues, contact our team for water heater replacement in Orange County, CA. We do everything we can to make replacing your water heater as fast and simple as possible.
We take care of the hard work, and every water heater we install is carefully selected to meet your needs and available space for your complete satisfaction. Not to mention we also help you save on energy bills by selecting units that use less energy! If you're interested in upgrading, be sure to ask us about tankless water heaters!
Types of Water Heaters in Orange County
In addition to tankless water heaters we have mentioned, you have a few different options for water heater installations:
- Brand - Rheem and Bradford are two of the most trusted brands, along with a few other big names. All of the water heaters we supply are manufactured by highly trusted brands such as these and meet stringent regulations. Over the years, water heaters have become much more efficient and capable, in part due to these regulations. We would hate to see you get shorted on quality by having an untrustworthy brand of water heater, so we always aim to install only the best of the best.
- Tank Capacity - How big of a tank you need (if applicable) is typically determined by how many people live in your home. For one or two people, a 50-60 gallon tank is usually enough, and for three or four people, an 80-gallon tank is more effective. There are even larger tank capacities for bigger families.
- Gas or Electric - Of course, you're only limited to electric if you don't have a gas hookup. But if you do have the choice between gas and electric, know that gas water heaters usually heat up faster, and electric water heaters usually run more efficiently. This is something you may want to speak to one of our experts about.
Finding a new water heater that is just like your old one can be the correct route if everything was installed properly and optimally selected. However, that is often not the case. If your current water heater didn't properly suit your home's needs even when it was working normally, your Scott Harrison water heater installer will let you know which choices to consider in order to fix the issues.
Schedule Repair or Water Heater Installation in Orange County Today
Whether your water heater is old and approaching the end of its life or brand-new and just starting out, the Orange County plumbers at Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc. will make sure it’s working to the best of its ability so you never have to worry about going without hot water (unless the tank runs empty). We pride ourselves on our workmanship and our top-notch customer service, meaning when you trust your issue to us, we’ll make sure it’s handled properly.
Submit your info online or call (714) 695-5566 to request top-notch installation, replacement, or water heater repair in Orange County, CA!
Laid out various pricing options that helped me make the right decision- Rick O.
Awesome job and very knowledgeable and very professional suggestions- Consuelo N.
I would highly recommend their service for your tankless system.- Dr. Mark G.
The work area was clean. I will recommend them for all residential and business repairs.
I’ve been using Scott Harrison Plumbing since 2003 and I’m extremely happy with their service- Henna P.