Why Go Tankless?
Why should you switch to a tankless water heating system? The answer is simple: for the same reason people switched away from candles as a primary source of light or from an open flame as the source of heat for cooking. Tankless water heaters work better, are safer, are more reliable, and perform the task you need better than any predecessor technology. Tankless water heaters may be a more expensive investment in your home, however their extra cost is justified by a number of outstanding benefits that you’ll be able to enjoy. In fact, almost any homeowner could benefit from switching to tankless.
Here are just a few of the best reasons to switch to a tankless water heating system:
- Better reliability: Tankless water heaters are less prone to problems like leaking, dying heating elements, and more. Because of this, they’re less likely to need service or experience outages. Likewise, when one does need service, it’s less likely to need a total replacement due to virtually every part of a tankless water heater being serviceable.
- Better energy efficiency: Because a tankless water heater only heats the water you use one time, rather than constantly heating a stored tank, they use far less energy than their tank-style predecessor.
- Leaks can be fixed: With a tank-style water heater, a leak basically spelled the end of your water heater’s life. With a tankless heater, leaks can be repaired, restoring your heater to working health once again quickly and easily.
- Never run out of hot water again: Tankless water heaters heat the water you need as your home demands it. That means no giant tank of stored water to ever run out, and a limitless supply of hot water. No more worrying about the last shower of the morning using the last of the hot water—you’ll have all the water you need, no matter how much that might be.
- Better savings: Because they use less energy, they’re easier to fix, and they’re safer to operate, tankless water heaters save you money, often paying for the difference in the upgrade cost within the lifespan of an average tank-style heater.
If you’re tired of your old water heater constantly causing trouble, you’re sick of replacing your tank every eight to ten years, and you want a safer alternative to your old water heater, then a tankless water heater is the perfect investment in your home! We encourage you to speak to our team and begin the process of choosing your tankless water heater!
Get more information about a tankless water heater installation service by contacting Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc. today.