Plumbing Service Technician Jobs
Find out What It Takes to Join the Scott Harrison Team Today!
At Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc., we are on the hunt for passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team. As the most trusted name in plumbing, our customer base is ever-growing and in order to continue providing a high level of service, we need a bigger team. If you are a highly technical professional with a passion for serving others, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team is hiring plumbers in Orange County. Give us a call at (714) 695-5566 to learn more!
We only hire the best of the best to make sure our clients receive premium-quality service each and every time.
Below are some of the requirements you must meet as a plumbing service technician:
- Must be able to interact and communicate well with clients
- Must know how to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems according to plumbing codes
- Must have 4+ years of residential plumbing experience
- Must be willing to pursue, develop, and participate in ongoing education
- Must be willing to work overtime and “on-call” shifts as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Knowledge of boilers, water softener systems, and tankless water heaters is a plus, but is not required
As a plumbing service technician, you will have a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Determining service needs
- Quoting prices
- Performing repairs
- Repairing and replacing piping (PVC and Copper) to code standards
- Maintaining proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the service vehicle
- Traveling to job sites in service area
- Working with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and any delays are communicated to the customers
- Obtaining customer authorization/signature for payment
- Generating and scheduling replacement consultations
- Meeting or exceeding performance minimum standards
- Inspecting and performing equipment repairs and replacements
- Performing routine preventative maintenance
- Responding to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Working with technology such as iPhones and iPads
- Working with inspectors, suppliers, and coworkers to ensure correct project work
At Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc., we understand that our amazing employees are the reason we are the most trusted name in plumbing. To ensure our employees enjoy a rewarding career, we offer a variety of benefits.
Below are some of the perks of joining the Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc. team:
- Ability to make over $100,000 per year
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Full-time, year-round work schedule
- 401(k) with match
- Paid vacations
- Holiday pay
Here at Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc., we live by our core focus: “We are the Solution Experts, Providing Safety and Peace of Mind.” If you are interested in a stable, fulfilling career, we encourage you to apply today. Our team is well known in the community, has been around for 35+ years, and provides plenty of opportunity for growth.