Orange County Heater Maintenance
Let Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc. Keep Your Heater Working
Your heater has the extremely important job of keeping you warm throughout the winter season. However, not all heaters are created equal. A well-kept heater is one that is efficient, effective, and reliable, creating the heat you need when you need it. A heater that isn’t well-kept is inefficient, sluggish, and often struggles to keep up with your demands. So how can you take better care of your heater and assure yourself that it will do what you need it to all winter long? The answer is easier than you think: scheduling a heating maintenance service by calling Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
Here at Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc., we offer premium-quality Orange County heating maintenance designed to help you get the most out of your heating equipment. Every maintenance service we complete helps improve energy efficiency, produce more heat, and keep your heater running reliably through even the coldest winter nights. We go through a long list of different checks, tune-ups, and touch-ups to make sure that not only is your heating system in good condition but that it will run perfectly and reliably as well. By having your heater maintained, you’ll notice a significant improvement in your heating system’s overall performance, as well as a savings on your energy bills. That means more money in your pocket and a more comfortable and enjoyable home!
Experience the difference a tune-up service can make! Schedule an Orange County heating service by calling (714) 695-5566 today.
Five Reasons to Have Your Heater Maintained
Do you really need to have your heater maintained every year? Why does this service help you? We’ve already discussed a few of the benefits, but the truth is the reasons to get this service done are almost too numerous to count. Much like maintenance for your car helps it last longer, run better, and burn less fuel, maintenance for your furnace helps your furnace last longer, burn less energy, and produce better performance over the long months of the California heating season.
Here are a few of the great benefits of having your heater maintained:
- Manufacturer warranty: Did you recently purchase a new furnace? Did you know that most new system warranties these days require you to maintain your furnace at least once a year in order for the warranty to remain valid to its fullest extent? Schedule your maintenance service and make sure your system is protected!
- Better reliability: A system that’s well-maintained is less likely to break down on you. When you flip on the heater, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing your system will turn on, run smoothly, and give you the heat you need.
- Improved home safety: A well-maintained furnace is less likely to present a problem that could jeopardize your safety, such as a dangerous carbon monoxide leak or an electrical overheating issue.
- Decreased risk of failure: With a decreased risk of problems comes a decreased risk of total failure. Your furnace will be there for you time after time, year after year, and you won’t have to replace it entirely for a considerably longer period.
- Saving money: You’ll save on energy bills, repair costs, replacement costs, and so much more. All of that means more money in your pocket for things you actually want to spend it on!
What Our Heating Service Includes
Our heating service is one of the most comprehensive and thorough in the industry, and easily one of the best you’ll find throughout Orange County. Our long list of things we check and maintain includes virtually all common problem locations, including all aspects of your furnace.
Here are just a few of the things we include in your maintenance and tune-up service:
- Checking your furnace air filter
- Checking your thermostat for performance and calibration
- Checking and ensuring your air ducts are clear and open
- Cleaning important components like your blower, fan blades, and drain line
- Lubricating motor parts to keep them moving freely and using less energy
- Inspecting for leaks, including cracks or wear and tear around the unit that may cause a dangerous situation
- Checking electrical components for tight connections, functionality, and freedom from corrosion
Schedule your Orange County heater maintenance service by contacting Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc. today.
10% Off Any Home Plumbing Service Over $250 Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer.Valid from Apr 24, 2020 - Apr 24, 2021
10% Off Any Heating Service Over $250 Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer.Valid from Apr 24, 2020 - Apr 24, 2021
10% Off Any Air Conditioning Service Over $250 Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer.Valid from Apr 24, 2020 - Apr 24, 2021
Laid out various pricing options that helped me make the right decision- Rick O.
Awesome job and very knowledgeable and very professional suggestions- Consuelo N.
I would highly recommend their service for your tankless system.- Dr. Mark G.
The work area was clean. I will recommend them for all residential and business repairs.
I’ve been using Scott Harrison Plumbing since 2003 and I’m extremely happy with their service- Henna P.