Garden Grove Plumbers
Keeping Your Home Running Smoothly Is What We Do Best
You rely heavily on your plumbing system each and every day. From the moment you wake up until you go to bed, you utilize it in many different ways, including bathing, washing your dishes, running your washing machine, and using the bathroom. In order to keep your plumbing system running smoothly, you need a team of reliable experts on your side. Here at Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc., we are the answer to every plumbing problem. Backed by 35+ years of service excellence, you can count on us to handle all of your repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance needs with ease.
Our Garden Grove Plumbing Services Include:
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Video camera inspection
- Gas line installation and repair
- Plumbing fixtures
- Piping and repiping
- Leak detection
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Water line installation and replacement
- Water softening and filtration
- Tankless water heaters
- Commercial plumbing
When you want the job done right, turn to Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber in Garden Grove
Your family relies heavily on your plumbing system so taking good care of it is crucial. If you are experiencing issues with your system, do not brush them aside. Even issues that appear to be very minor can contribute to much more severe damage within your system over time, so it is always best to schedule a plumbing inspection as soon as you discover something is amiss.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber Include:
- Your drains smell like sewage
- Your water pressure is really weak
- Your water heater is leaking or making strange sounds
- Your toilet clogs too easily
- There was an unexpected spike in your water bills
- You discover water damage and aren’t sure what caused it
- There is a puddle of water on your lawn
- Water backs up into your drains when you flush the toilet
- Your toilet overflows often
- There are bits of sediment in your water
- Your faucet is leaking
In our 35+ years of service experience, we have encountered and resolved every kind of plumbing problem imaginable, and we guarantee we can take care of yours as well.
Is Something Wrong with My Gas Line?
Gas line damage is incredibly serious and can put your family at risk. To keep your Garden Grove home and family protected, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that your gas line needs to be repaired. Signs of a damaged gas line include a rotten egg odor, dying house plants, a cracked gas pipe, hissing sounds coming from gas line, impaired appliance performance, high utility bills, and corroded or rusted gas lines.
How to Prevent Drain Clogs
Clogged drains are one of the most common and irritating plumbing problems. However, most of the clogged drain calls our team receives are entirely preventable.
Below Are Some of the Best Ways to Prevent Drain Clogs:
- Never pour grease, fat, or oil down your drains
- Limit the amount of food waste you put down your garbage disposal
- Only flush toilet paper and human waste down your toilet (everything else belongs in the trash)
- Use a drain screen or mesh strainer to keep hair from going down your drains
- Schedule annual professional drain cleaning services
- Avoid using any chemical drain cleaners
We know you take pride in keeping your home running smoothly, and we are here to help you along the way. Our Garden Grove plumbing team offers effective drain cleaning services guaranteed to eliminate drain odors, blast away any buildup and blockages within your pipes, and help your pipes flow freely once again.
Why Choose Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc.?
When faced with plumbing problems, you need to know you have a reliable plumber on your side. At Scott Harrison Plumbing and Heating, Inc.. we are committed to taking care of your home and protecting your family, which is why you can count on us to provide premium-quality, affordable service every time. To ensure you receive the exceptional service you deserve, our Garden Grove plumbers offer 24/7 emergency repairs, flat-rate pricing, a one-year warranty on parts, a special membership program, and more.
Why settle for just any plumbing company when you can have the best?
Laid out various pricing options that helped me make the right decision- Rick O.
Awesome job and very knowledgeable and very professional suggestions- Consuelo N.
I would highly recommend their service for your tankless system.- Dr. Mark G.
The work area was clean. I will recommend them for all residential and business repairs.
I’ve been using Scott Harrison Plumbing since 2003 and I’m extremely happy with their service- Henna P.