SCOTT HARRISON PLUMBING AND HEATING COMPANY PROFILE
Scott Harrison was born and raised in Orange County California. He makes his home in Garden Grove with his wife and 3 daughters. He has worked in the plumbing and heating field for over 30 years, twenty-six of which have been with his own company. He is a member of BNI The Firm, Stanton Chamber of Commerce, Huntington Beach Chamber of Commerce, Cypress Chamber of Commerce and Westminster Chamber of Commerce. These are groups of local small businesses who network together and refer customers to other businesses they can trust.
In August 2012, Scott is appointed as the President of PHCC (Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors) Association of Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties. Scott has been committed to bringing more for the community.
In his free time, Scott is active with his daughter’s softball team UCLA Softball.
About our Logo
The “Scottie-dog” logo was adopted at the time Scott decided to take the courageous move to self-employment. In 1985, when Scott decided to venture out on his own, he had a friend draw up the original artwork. Growing up in Orange County he was called “Scotty” – hence, the Scottie Dog. His grandfather was a breeder of Scottish Terriers as well. The response has been amazing. He has owned several Scottish Terriers, including Brodie, his 6 yr old pup. Customers often comment on how much they love to see Scott, and often look to see if the 4 legged “Scottie” is assisting or guarding the truck.
Certifications and Affiliations
- PRESIDENT, Plumbing Heating, Conditioning Contractors Association (Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino Counties)
- C-20 WARM-AIR HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING
- C-36 PLUMBINGMOEN CERTIFIED PLUMBERS
- NORITZ TANKLESS WATER HEATERS CERTIFIED
- RINNAI TANKLESS WATER HEATERS CERTIFIED
- BOSCH TANKLESS WATER HEATERS CERTIFIED
- RHEEM TANKLESS WATER HEATERS CERTIFIED
- TAKAGI TANKLESS WATER HEATERS CERTIFIED
- PALOMA TANKLESS WATER HEATERS CERTIFIED
- NAVIEN TANKLESS WATER HEATERS CERTIFIED
- CERTIFIED FOR USE OF POLYETHALENE GAS PIPING
- AMERICAN STANDARD DEALER
- REFRIGERANT TRANSITION AND RECOVERY CERTIFICATION TYPE I, II
- PHCC Journeyman
- SALES MASTERS PROGRAM
- CERTIFIED TRAK PIPING
- CERTIFIED VIEGA RADIANT AND CLIMATE PANEL