What Type of Questions to Ask When Looking for a Potential Plumber? (1:28)
Description: An Orange County plumber talks about the important factors to consider when hiring a contractor for plumbing services. Learn the type of questions you should be asking to a prospect plumber.
Plumbing is the art of troubleshooting problems. From old homes to new homes, to restored homes or commercial property, only the most experienced Plumbers Orange County CA has a keen ability effectively diagnose and solve any problem he’s faced with. Scott Harrison Plumbing Inc. prides itself on possessing the most extensive knowledge in the industry. Founder, Scott Harrison Heating and Plumbing Inc. modeled his company mission after his own success in good old fashioned know-how and integrity. From the early years, Scott built a reputation for the very highest quality work, unmatched expertise, and most importantly the most honest businessman in the industry. Word of mouth recommendations and referrals are the backbone of Plumbing for Scott Harrison Heating and Plumbing Inc. Proficient troubleshooters do not waste time chasing after solutions that are not needed: we aim for the most time saving and cost effective methods that will eliminate the problem and frustration. Let us provide you the excellent Orange County Plumbing service today!
Maintenance Tips: What Plumbing Jobs You Can Do Around your Home? (1:34)
Description: How to minimize the problems with plumbing? Expert Plumbers Orange County CA speaks about the maintenance tips that you can do around your house to protect your plumbing system and reduce the cost.
Here are some plumbing maintenance tips:
- Homeowners should consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. This means any unit that is more than 12-15 years old can probably pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment, which extends the life of your water heater.
- Stop annoying water hammer noises by installing shock absorbers that absorb vibrations in water lines.
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- Don’t put up with any slowly dripping faucets. A slow drip can waste as much as 150 gallons of water each day or 4,500 gallons per month and will add to the water bill.
Call us today to schedule a repair or book an estimate. We also provide Residential or Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning and Tankless Water Heaters Repair and Installation Services in Orange County.